2018 Lake Erie United Giveaway!

BlueEye

2017 Lake Erie United Giveaway!

Lake Erie United - Weekly Giveaway

Last year we started Lake Erie United (LEU), sister site to Lake Ontario Untied (LOU) in hopes that anglers from around Lake Erie would find a need for a modern community where they could share, learn and engage with each other without the worry of being harassed. In only a few short months LEU already has almost 700 members and we are not even a year old yet. 2017 is shaping up to be very exciting!

This year we have teamed up with a couple site sponsors to do weekly and monthly giveaways to LEU members. There is no cost to participate, just that you need to be an LEU member (so sign up today already!).

Are you a company looking to sponsor a giveaway? Contact Us for more information!

How to Enter!

You must be a Lake Erie United member to participate. If you don't have an account yet, please sign up here. If you do have an account you can login here. There are no additional costs or requirements to participate. This is our way of giving back to LEU members that support us. One (1) post = One (1) entry. You can win a maximum of once each month. The giveaways run each week from Monday - Friday and the winners are randomly drawn on the weekend and notified via Private Message and listed here.

You can see how many entries you have for the week by counting your posts here. Members can opt-out by visiting their settings page and selecting "edit profile" > opt-out. Good luck!

Good luck to each of you and thank you again for the continued support!

-You friends at Lake Erie United (LEU)

• Like 1

• BlueEye pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to Joe and Bob on winning last weeks LEU giveaway.  Each of them will get a $25.00 gift certificate to Cold Water Tackle.  We will be doing another giveaway this coming week - we hope you will participate.  Remember that you have to make a post or start a new topic to enter.  This will unlock more opportunities to get additional entries.  

Next week we will be giving away a $75.00 gift certificate to FishUSA as well as TWO (2) $25.00 gift certificates to Cold Water Tackle again.  Best of luck and thank you again to everyone for the great feedback thus far!  It's been great to hear all the positive feedback on the events and so we will be happy to continue doing this for the LEU members.

• Like 1

Congratulations to this week's winners!  You will each be receiving a private message from me with your gift certificate information.  Thank you to everyone that participated and next week we will be doing it all over again! 

Week of Jan 23-27, 2017
$25.00 Gift Certificate to Cold Water Tackle: Skipdog525
$25.00 Gift Certificate to Cold Water Tackle: My Way
$75.00 Gift Certificate to FishUSA: Nalod

Next week's giveway will run from Monday - Friday.  Drawing winners over the weekend - that will be our standard practice for the year.

Thanks again -
Chad

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to add, this is a wonderful idea, whoever thought of this?? I got a Pm saying I won a gift certificate for cold water tackle. Want to think Chad for emailing a shut off date!! I filled the form and sent it in.  Saturday I won a gift certificate for cold water tackle!! My hats off to those who put this wonderful idea togethe!!!   PAP

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Enjoy Larry :emoticon-0148-yes:  We have made it easier for all LEU members to participate now.  1 post = 1 entry.  Simple enough right?  Good luck everyone and congrats to all the winners so far this year!

https://www.lakeerieunited.com/walleye/giveaway/

This week will be giving away Two (2) gift certificates to Cold Water Tackle @ $25.00/each and One (1) gift certificate to FishUSA @ $75.00.  No cost to enter - just post and win!

Chad

• 3 weeks later...

That's correct Lee - it was because of that issue that we updated the rules there after to limit wins to once per month.  Do you think that is fair?  Would you like to see the limit of one win per every 3 months, 6 months or yearly?  I'm always open to feedback.

Thanks -

Chad

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi YellowPike -

I want to congratulate you on winning the Lake Erie United giveaway prize for this week.  Please enjoy your $25.00 Gift Certificate for Cold Water Tackle (http://www.coldwatertackle.com).  We hope you will participate again next week when we give away more stuff to LEU members this  was great new  so I put my order in on Monday for the new Dreamweaver Wormburners     I think these will work great on erie eyes    Dreamweaver Wormburners combine a Dreamweaver WD Series trolling spoon with standard wire crawler harness giving the angler a whole new bait design that fish have never seen before. Unlike other crawler harnesses that have to be trolled at very slow speeds, the Wormburner allows you to troll up to 4 mph!   thank you very much    LEU

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics