Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
garrymny

2020 Cattaruagus Creek Launches

I tried to go to Catt Monday afternoon. Road was blocked off to traffic as it looked like the railroad tracks were being replaced or repaired. Don't know if work is done or not. They were letting local traffic thru but no room to get thru with a boat on trailer. 

15 minutes ago, Puking Dog said:

I tried to go to Catt Monday afternoon. Road was blocked off to traffic as it looked like the railroad tracks were being replaced or repaired. Don't know if work is done or not. They were letting local traffic thru but no room to get thru with a boat on trailer. 

You mean I might be able to tow my boat and go faster than 1/2 mph over the tracks now?

Yea, ran into that today, gotta take the detour and cross the tracks further west. Intended on going for eyes but a couple guys at the dock had bad reports so we did the perch thing instead. Good choice. Big time rollers out there today too but the perch were cooperating. Good luck if anyone is getting out again!

Sent from my SM-A505U using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Like 2

are the tracks still blocked or can we get to the launch? Anybody been out lately for walleye? Thinking of going in a few days.

Thanks.

6 hours ago, jimski2 said:

There is a bypass road over the track at Hanford Bay road, next road west.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

looks like they finished Oct 16th according to what I read on internet.

Fished for perch 12:30-5:30pm after the Epic failure of the weatherman. Was supposed to be 65 and 7% chance of rain. It rained in varying intensity until 2pm and never got above 55. Searched  for perch in the 3ft rollers from 50 fow to 80 fow. Found some random small pods in 70 fow but could not find any schools.  Ended up with 20 perch.  About 20 other boats getting tossed around with us. Good Luck to anyone braving the cold this weekend!

Yes, weatherman blew that one. Was not expecting that much rain but the perch cooperated. Ended up with 36 from 9-13inches. I fished in about 63 feet inside where most other boats were. Wanted to fish some for walleye but started to get too rough and I was soaked by noon. Talked to few guys at the ramp and no one seemed to have any luck with walleye.

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Topics

Hot Topics