Dipsys or slide divers

they make chinooks in rochester on lee road, if you are in the area you can just stop and buy them there and save on shipping, if you do go just go up to the front desk and ask about them (its in a mechanical assably plant and looks like you are in the wrong place(no signs for the divers), when I went i was sure I was in the wrong place)

I run my light bites on 40 feet of mono and do run the diver to the end of the mono most of the time.   Running two divers a side I might put inside at 20 then outside at 40.  With the SD you can adjust to any length you want.  They take some time to get used to setting, but once you are used to it's not a problem.  I've looked at Chinooks and like local made.  Haven't run any as I'm comfortable with SD and dipsey numbers/dive ratio.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 9:22 AM, meangreencj7 said:

they make chinooks in rochester on lee road, if you are in the area you can just stop and buy them there and save on shipping, if you do go just go up to the front desk and ask about them (its in a mechanical assably plant and looks like you are in the wrong place(no signs for the divers), when I went i was sure I was in the wrong place)

What's the name of the place? I almost grabbed some chinooks at the niagara show but wasn't sure about them.

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics