Walleye

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thinking of heading out tomorrow in the AM, haven’t seen any posts in a while. Any suggest as far as depth ? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Fished Friday8:30 -12:30. 35-sheephead, 15-bass and 4- walleye; 2-8-9#s let them go and 2-about 3#s. All on Ned rigs with black ZMann plastic, drifting. Would only hit on black. Between the 2 sets of windmills 20-30’ of water.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Erie United
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thinking of heading out of either the Catt  or Dunkirk on Sunday.  I know things can change weekly or at least since the last time we were out.  Can or is anyone willing to help another fisherman out by  providing some information as to what depth you are fishing, how many feet down, dipsy length, etc..  Thank you and good luck.  Keep the reports coming.

Ckawski and Stillwater, I really appreciate sharing some info. I will most likely going to Dunkirk and set up somewhere between 50 and 100 feet of water. I will add to the report once we get off the lake or sometime that evening. If you’re out before then and you want to share I would willingly take that information. Thanks and good luck to the both of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics