Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Seeing as this worked out so well last year, let’s give it a go again.

Stopped by the marina last week, no emeralds in just yet, big sand bar. Ice booms coming out next week, hopefully dredging will start soon.......

SP received a grant for break wall work, haven’t heard when/if that will be started this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

There was one boat anchored up off Sturgeon Point yesterday . A dock is in at the ramp. It may be for the contractors. The fee office is boarded up. Five bass boat trailers were at the Catt State Ramp. The Hanover ramp had two docks in. No attendant around.

Launch is closed as they are removing the sand bar.

See my pictures in open lake discussion section.

Perch are biting at Catt.

• Like 1

Good luck anyone going out this weekend. I picked up a new ride this year and she is not quite ready yet. Hoping to bring her home on Sunday and get the fish finder, downriggers, kicker motor, etc, etc mounted in time to still enjoy some of the night bite before the STWA derby. IMG_4455.JPG

• Like 4

Call Evans Town Hall. They will tell you expected open date of marina. Usually you can launch free before opening of marina, once the dredge has opened up the sand bar at the harbor exit/entrance at the end of the break wall.

launch was pretty busy today, no fee until the 15th, confirm dredging is done. The perch fishing was spotty with some doing better than others. Nice to be back out on the water though

• Like 2