Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fishnut

Fishing this weekend????

I took vacation on Friday and planned to fish all weekend but I’m not dragging my boat for 3 hrs to set in the marina and drink beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

6 minutes ago, offthegrid said:

Any idea if the races off Dunkirk will effect fishing between the Catt and stergeon?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

They are racing in the immediate vicinity of the dunkirk harbor only.

• Like 1

It looks like my stars might be aligning for this coming week. Thursday, Friday and Sat look like good weather.  Winds on Sat 13mph gusting to 20 out of the south. I'm hoping a south wind isn't too bad. I'll be coming up Weds, so I should be able to count on Thurs and Friday anyhow. Gotta check with Lakeside campground to see if they have a site available. Anybody run spoons off a D/R for walleye? Also are there any good baitshops around Westfield or N.E.?

There's one right in Westfield that's pretty decent I'll try and figure up the card tomorrow and post a pic.

It looks like my stars might be aligning for this coming week. Thursday, Friday and Sat look like good weather.  Winds on Sat 13mph gusting to 20 out of the south. I'm hoping a south wind isn't too bad. I'll be coming up Weds, so I should be able to count on Thurs and Friday anyhow. Gotta check with Lakeside campground to see if they have a site available. Anybody run spoons off a D/R for walleye? Also are there any good baitshops around Westfield or N.E.?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

They sell bait at Northeast marina.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Arrived Weds, rain and strong winds. Thurs more winds. Went to the launch 3 different times. Each time was met with folks coming back after a short try. Giving it a shot today, south winds at 10 mph. Tomorrow south winds in the teens gusting to the 20’s. Hope to put some fish in the boat today!

• Like 2