Fishing this weekend????

It looks like my stars might be aligning for this coming week. Thursday, Friday and Sat look like good weather.  Winds on Sat 13mph gusting to 20 out of the south. I'm hoping a south wind isn't too bad. I'll be coming up Weds, so I should be able to count on Thurs and Friday anyhow. Gotta check with Lakeside campground to see if they have a site available. Anybody run spoons off a D/R for walleye? Also are there any good baitshops around Westfield or N.E.?

There's one right in Westfield that's pretty decent I'll try and figure up the card tomorrow and post a pic.

It looks like my stars might be aligning for this coming week. Thursday, Friday and Sat look like good weather.  Winds on Sat 13mph gusting to 20 out of the south. I'm hoping a south wind isn't too bad. I'll be coming up Weds, so I should be able to count on Thurs and Friday anyhow. Gotta check with Lakeside campground to see if they have a site available. Anybody run spoons off a D/R for walleye? Also are there any good baitshops around Westfield or N.E.?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

They sell bait at Northeast marina.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Arrived Weds, rain and strong winds. Thurs more winds. Went to the launch 3 different times. Each time was met with folks coming back after a short try. Giving it a shot today, south winds at 10 mph. Tomorrow south winds in the teens gusting to the 20’s. Hope to put some fish in the boat today!

• Like 2

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics