Walleye Walleye page 2017

Yea tommrow looks like a wash out hopeing to get out Sat and troll for some eyes there starting to pick them up in front of windmills or maybe perch not sure yet

Sent from my VS986 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Thanks Larry those are plans for Saturday work front of Seneca shoals and around that area

Sent from my VS986 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mostlymuskies said:

RD9, are they the smaller eyes,the good eaters like last year in the trench?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

It's hard to tell in the picture but all the fish were in the two to 6lb range. Last year we caught a mess that were 18 to 20 inches. We had a few like that but the majority were larger. Nice fat dark colored fish. We caught them for a few mile stretch no real specific spot you just need to keep at it. 

11 hours ago, Seamaster said:

Nice RD9 how deep are you

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

We are fishing the edge of the structure in 30 to 45 ft. Our contour map on our Helix 10 is the best tool you can have during this time of the year. Allows us to hug the edge of the structure for miles which is key. 

• Like 1

We ended up with a two man limit. 2 fish came off riggers down 20ft with black silver rapala. Rest came off two and three color with bayrats. Caught four from 845 to 9pm. Which is uncommon for us this time of year usually those fish have moved up shallow by that time. We had some nice heavy fish 6lb or so in the batch. 

What, you got the bay rats to fire? Lol. Good job man. I know you love your renowskys. I'm sitting here contemplating fishing the Southtowns tourney but I'll be starting chemo and radiation June 5th, so that will probably get in the way. Cashing a check two weekends in a row has me loving this tournament fishing lately, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App
  • Like 1

Good luck man hope it all works out I'm sure it will. Carl has got my number don't be afraid to text me if you need some info down by Dunkirk/Barcelona area. 

Yes I'm a huge rynowsky guy but them dam bay rats caught me a bunch of coho and spring browns this spring. So I ran the most productive one and it took the first two eyes. I like bay rats but am basically a tackle junky. I contemplating order way more then I need now. Along with the hundred of dollars of custom painted rynowsky it gets out of hand. 

• Like 1

Went out Friday night. Pulled sticks and tried a worm harness for a bit. The waves weren't bad behind the outer wall so I concentrated there. One monster eye for the effort. I thought I snagged a rock. Then it started coming to me so I figured a log. I'm just casually horsing the thing in and when I get it near the boat it starts to fight. Lol. A few other guys out trolling the inside walls. The moss was an issue as the waves kicked it up. Check your lures often.

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics