Walleye Walleye page 2017

Shari Joy,The walleye bite has been on at Woodlawn Bar,Hoaks,off Coleville Tackle,Meyers Reef and at Van Buren Bay Dunkirk,most are trolling nights in 7 to 10 ft water.Some are doing well in 25 ft during daylight hours.I will try to get out tonight if winds drop down,over 3 fters out there now!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Like 1

Daytime was not to good yet,3 eyes & 5 smallmouth on copper/orange 3 D thumper blade harnesses.30 ft off Hamburg.Last night I did not get on the water until 10 pm.Went to Woodlawn Bar and it was a war zone with 30 to 40 boats,decided to turn back to Donley's Wall.Only 4 other boats there trolling.We did not do good there,only caught one eye.One friend in another boat had 3.We quit early it was so slow.At the SBH Launch talked to a few other guys returning and a lot had Zippo and the most I heard of was 3.

• Like 1

Remaster considering a slow day & night daytime was a little more productive yesterday.Bottom bouncing with 3-D worm harnesses in Copper/Orange thumper blade at 1.7 mph with electric trolling motor in 30 ft of water from Woodlawn Bar to Hamburg Beach & back.Current pull toward the river flowing SW,so best action was going SW against the slight current.

Fished wind mills last night from 4_9pm. Caught 3 eyes from the least likely source. Down riggers set at 20ft, 30 FOW, black  and silver bay rat. Marked a lot of fish. Would have liked to fish the night, but I go fishing to get away from people. Must have been crazy out there. Lots of boats going out as we were heading in.

• Like 2

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics