New Guy

Just joined a month or so ago. I am a south-towns fisherman, looking for people in the area to go out and do some walleye / perch fishing. The time will soon be upon us. Its tough for me trying to get a steady group of fisherman to go on weekends - or blow a day or two off from work. If you are looking for a person to fish with you on weekends, tournaments during the week. Give me a shout - lets grab a cup of coffee. You will also make my wife happy, she would not have to get up early in the mornings and go with me. Like a bear with a sore paw!!

Thank you

I like that idea. Its something about fishermen - generally speaking - they all want to just go out, fish and have a good time. Meeting new people, sharing ideas / stories in life. These are things that you just cant beat. I am in for that fishing opportunity, we can stay in touch and get out on the lake. So far, it looks to be an early season getting out on the lake. Do you belong to the south towns walleye association?

Talk soon, stay in touch!

13 minutes ago, Pipe Wrench said:

John - love the idea. Perch and walleye - i also have gear and a boat. Stay in touch - who knows how soon we may be able to get on the lake. Do you fish the south towns perch and walleye tournaments - Dave

yes been fishing the tourney  for some years now  walleye that is

Edited by yellowpike

I like that idea. Its something about fishermen - generally speaking - they all want to just go out, fish and have a good time. Meeting new people, sharing ideas / stories in life. These are things that you just cant beat. I am in for that fishing opportunity, we can stay in touch and get out on the lake. So far, it looks to be an early season getting out on the lake. Do you belong to the south towns walleye association?

Talk soon, stay in touch!

10 hours ago, yellowpike said:

Yes am member right now just finishing up my wife honey to do list. Hopefully we get some good ice here in two to three week planning a trip up to chaumont bay for walleye the end of. February. Will keep in touch. John

Sent from my VS986 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

John I'm going to Chaumont in 3 weeks had to push our reservation ahead a week at the duckaway hopping for good ice  ill let you know how we do ... you go for perch or walleye ?

gonna try for both never been there had a buddy of mind there two week ago did very well on the perch near Johnson shoal  so we may fish for eyes one day and perch the not sure both been working around house for  a few weeks starting to go crazy   thanks JOHN

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics