Greater Niagara Fishing Show - Seminar Schedule

Greater Niagara Fishing Show - Seminar Schedule

The largest freshwater Fishing Show in New York State with more Fishing Education than any show in the Great Lakes. Check out the show at www.niagarafishingexpo.com especially the Walleye School.

The full Seminar Schedule has just been released featuring over 120 Fishing Seminars by over 70 different Instructors over 2.5 days! Check out the schedule at www.niagarafishingexpo.com, select  "Education & Seminars" and chose the species/topic to view you are most interested in.  Lots of good topics to choose from taught by many expert Fishermen that you will recognize.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought that same pattern from Dutch fork in the 9" jointed model!  Keith was a really nice and does great work.  Will definitely be sending him some baits to repaint.  Walleye guys should check out his ghost blades.  The show overall was awesome!  Had a lot of fun, went Saturday and Sunday.

I have not used the smart troll yet but i like the fact that i can put the probes on my dippsys or out on lead core and see them, multiple probes at a time.. real time readings...

i have no affiliation with the makers of this system, I'm just a fisherman looking to be better....

I have owned two fish hawks, the X-4 and an old 840... they did what they were suppose to, speed and temp at ball and boat..

Nolad,

Keith at Dutch Fork does awesome custom paint jobs. I have had him paint me some lures. I talked to him at the Niagara show over the weekend , I am sending him some smithwicks and deep thundersticks to paint.They catch fish. Have not used his crawler harnesses I am sure they catch fish also 

T-Trophy,

I am interested in his ghost blades.  While I am just getting into walleye fishing, I noticed in the corner of his booth some prototype mag-sized (10, 12, etc) ghost blades that he will be painting up for Musky inline bucktails.  It will be interesting to see how they pull and if they will still attract the toothy critters like a pair of mag-colorado blades effectively does!

I need to also look more into his custom painting.  I would love to send in a box of lures for him to paint!

--Joe

I bought a couple of downrigger poles from ricks sporting goods, always get a good price from him at the show ($80 rods for $50) can't beat that.

Unfortunately it looks like my last show, driving 70+ miles taking a full day off work (i work weekends) and then they canceled the best part of the show, the swap meet!!!!!

I will have to see about attending some of the losta swap meets this year (even more days off work......oh well)

My impression of the show is that it is now mostly vendors, some of which don't sell anything there, and seminars. I go to the show with my daughter every year and she was upset there was no fishing pond, no rifle range, nothing for the kids to do ( even thought they say it is a famliy event?????) 

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics