Dunkirk walleye

Three boats out to. Center Road this morning. 74 foot and deeper, screen was full of large fish. Only one walleye landed. Bluebird sky???

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

I was there 3 in the boat

15 hours ago, Ckawski said:

Great day on the lake fished 3 diff spots landed 28 eyes 4lb or bigger 7 steel head sticks n spoons fished all over for depths they all produced box was full 409.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Curious as to what you've been seeing in their stomachs or puked up in the "cooler". 

Pike winds turn the walleyes on. Surface waves increased the dissolved oxygen and the fish metabolism is increased resulting in increased digestion with the feed rates turning on. Flat lakes and bluebird sky drive the fish deep and farther away from your boat’s track.

I may not give out the info but I fish a lot of tournaments but I can say there's fish everywhere i do agree blue bird skys can make fish go deep but 3 weeks ago I landed 61 eyes in blue bird skys I can say this I've landed about 1000 eyes this year finding the eight water coulaman is it we took 7th todY in sunset shootout n we unfortunately only weighed in 4 fish

• Like 2

OK - I'll be the bad guy.

You catch thousands of walleye but come tourney time you only weigh in 4 fish?

So go ahead everybody and let me have it.

Just had to speak my mind.

And yes, I did fish today and buddy and I boxed our 12 out of Dunkirk straight out.

• Like 3

I may not give out the info but I fish a lot of tournaments but I can say there's fish everywhere i do agree blue bird skys can make fish go deep but 3 weeks ago I landed 61 eyes in blue bird skys I can say this I've landed about 1000 eyes this year finding the eight water coulaman is it we took 7th todY in sunset shootout n we unfortunately only weighed in 4 fish

Nice job!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OK - I'll be the bad guy.
You catch thousands of walleye but come tourney time you only weigh in 4 fish?
So go ahead everybody and let me have it.
Just had to speak my mind.
And yes, I did fish today and buddy and I boxed our 12 out of Dunkirk straight out.

Pretty sure theres probably a minimum length requirement plus I'm pretty sure the shootout is invite only/waiting list to get in now...he must be doing something right...7th outta Im guessing 150 boats or so

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Gamecock said:

I guess I'll be a bad guy too...… this is your second post...…. You've never posted one report to help anyone else. Thanks for all the insight on your great box yesterday. 

• Like 1

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics