Hi Paul... We fish mainly out of Barcelona Harbor and concentrate on the waters between Dunkirk and the PA line. I'm in Cape Canaveral, FL right now but I'm ready to head back to catch the last bit of walleye season. I wouldn't have come if they'd told me there are no walleye here! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris) 

This year our group is going to split up, my one uncle who usually fishes with me is going with our other family members to Canada to fish Lake O'Sullivan for their last time as their 75+ and still go good for their age, which we have fished over 30 years. I'm not going which kind of has the family a little rattled to say the least. I've fished the western basin out of Oak Orchard/Turttle creek I fished Port Clinton which is were we did the best, and this year I'm going the 2nd week of June to fish the eastern basin of Erie, I'm hoping that it will be as good I  can't see how it could be less than stellar, from what I read and was told in person, buy guys from home that have fished eastern basin for years. They are going with me so I have a foot in the door already and of course Erie United. This will be great, thanks Chad for all the pain staking work and a wonderful job to say the least. I'm a member of Walleye Central for years, I've noticed posts about this site on there, most were positive as most Ohio fisherman are they rank right up there with Up State NY hunters and fisherman.!!!  

18 hours ago, justtracytrolling said:

Chris,

Water was just starting to clear up and get a little good color but it poured tonight.  At least the ice will be gone!  Its been off this year from shore for us, but im gonna try down your way from boat soon!

Justin.. I was doing great until we had our first major ice. Since then it only opened for a short time.. Then went high and muddy.. Then iced over again.. Then high and muddy..  I guess I'm finished till it re-opens in May. Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics