Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I use mostly spoons from galeforcetackle.com they are the best. the paint doesn't come off these spoons. I also have a few stinger scorpion spoons. both catch fish but stinger has some colors that a cant get at gale force is the only reason I buy them.

• Like 1

I would think the key is that they need to be a light weight blank so that they work at the slower walleye speeds. I have a ton of salmon spoons that are probably too heavy to be effective walleye spoons. 

Looks like i get to expand my tackle collection :emoticon-0178-rock:

On 10/6/2018 at 1:50 PM, times two said:

Dreamweaver wds or krantz (formerly contender) spoons.

I picked up some Kranz spoons at Geneva in colors I didn’t have in Stingers that did well for us 2.8-3.0 dog in 75 fow back in August and September 

I've done very well for two years in a row now since I've been walleye fishing with these Viking spoons found at the millers bait shop right in front of Cattaraugus Creek area., caught several fish off downriggers and Gypsy divers with these spoons. I'm mostly a salmon and steelhead troller but we've been fishing Lake Erie pretty hard the last two three years expanding our genre. At first I didn't have faith in this little lure because of how small it was but it didn't take much time in the watet to get em.20180924_175057.thumb.jpeg.729ee3c8f0e708ce4468bb7490dc01fd.jpeg20180924_175121.thumb.jpeg.c47a9129abd244ebcd4333cf0121673a.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• nothing like jawbreaker, dr death, reverse muffin, and all the other great colors at gale force tackle to fill your box. just click on store then walleye spoons then pick your colors. I could list more that has caught fish for me but the ones listed above have worked best. the paint stays on like glue.

Spoons are great as they are easy to use. Since spoons have been so popular a lot of fisherman have tried many brands. The only thing you need to consider is the weight/thickness/ color of spoons. Many are buying blanks and painting or taping them as they see fit. A new MI spoon is gonna run minimum $6.00. so if you wanna outfit yourself with various sizes and colors expect to spend $400.00. 

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now