Walleye Walleye page 2017

On 7/5/2017 at 2:03 PM, King Slammin said:

A trick I learned along time ago salmon fishing. When you see fish streaking up to your weights on fish finder then dropping back down, a lot of times a shorter lead will get the bait in front of them before they lose interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

we had this happen to us, tons of fish coming up to the ball, shortening the lead did the trick. also start with short leads early when fish are aggressive.  also speed kills

Edited by Shorthanded
  • Like 1

Second the me in a row out with a buddy who doesn't fare well in bumpy water. Just got lines set and hooked two nice eaters. Just then the water chumming started and I pulled lines and headed home. Fished 7-8 out of SP in 40-45 fow with bb and harnesses. I had a good feeling about hat we were going to get into some today. Tomorrow is another day. It was a bit nautical today.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

Last guy came in at 2..... he went to the pa line... trolled to the red roof then back to the pa line again....I was the camper tucked in the corner with the islander slipped..... I lasted till 830..... dumped 4..and 3 silvers and a short..... prolly would have tore them up if it was fishable... for me anyways..... back next weekend hopefully.... good luck to all....

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

• Like 3

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics