Buffalo Small boat harbor

lineman49

Buffalo Small boat harbor

I took a ride by the SBH yesterday & they sure do have things torn up!  It looks like they have a lot of work to do in the next 2-3 months to get things ready. It appears as if the new docks will be running east & west in the harbor instead of north & south as they did in the past. The 4 new launches look good but it looks like it might be a short area to swing a truck & trailer around. I guess we'll have to see?

I drove by yesterday, seems to be moving along. Looks to me like you would come from Fuhrman Rd head right to the lake then make a hard left, then back in to the launch. Seen other places have a similar set up. Hopefully it will be better than Dunkirk as some of those launches are kind of a pain to back into with traffic/people stopping to load boats.

• 2 weeks later...

Just hope they designate an area for getting ready to launch and putting gear away after pulling boat from launch.If not with such a bottle necked area it would only take a couple of those that get everything ready for half an hour at the launch ramp to back it up all the way out to Furhmann Blvd.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics