What to do.

I have a crazy theory that if i work hard during the winter, I will not think about fishing as much and will have extra time during the season to fish more...this theory does not work at all!  Time to find a new approach :emoticon-0102-bigsmile:

--Joe

Edited by Nalod

I also try to get as much overtime as I can so that I can get some new equipment just before spring, it seams to work well for me, this year I was able to get a new set of tolora trolling rods and reels, some new downrigger balls and a fish hawk x4, still have a few things on my wish list but overtime has dried up for now. 

I also try to get as much overtime as I can so that I can get some new equipment just before spring, it seams to work well for me, this year I was able to get a new set of tolora trolling rods and reels, some new downrigger balls and a fish hawk x4, still have a few things on my wish list but overtime has dried up for now. 

My department where I work doesn't get overtime. But I am coping.

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• 1 month later...

Yes the overtime helps with the toys. There is just no way of telling when I'm going to get it. I am about finished with ice fishing after the last two seasons were not productive for me or the ice. Some times I think about unloading all of it cause that would would give me a big bag of cash for stuff for the boat not to mention clean out the garage some. The big expense for me this year will be a new roof. That will be a big bite in the wallet. I still did good over the winter picking up some trolling gear which was a must for me. Good luck this 2017 season everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Like 2

Yes the overtime helps with the toys. There is just no way of telling when I'm going to get it. I am about finished with ice fishing after the last two seasons were not productive for me or the ice. Some times I think about unloading all of it cause that would would give me a big bag of cash for stuff for the boat not to mention clean out the garage some. The big expense for me this year will be a new roof. That will be a big bite in the wallet. I still did good over the winter picking up some trolling gear which was a must for me. Good luck this 2017 season everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Good luck to you!

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics