Northeast 22

Figured I'd start report for NE...been out a few weeks now adid an early trip for browns on lake Ontario (pics). Also did a trip outta Catt with a good friend.

Only been outta NE for Lakers...been heck of a good time so far. We were using gambler rigs behind cowbells In 70-100 fow on bottom

20220430_085442.jpg20220430_070301.jpg20220430_140541.jpg20220501_084041.jpg20220424_074207.jpg20220423_141834.jpgIMG_20220423_090627.jpg20220409_103616.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Wow!  Looks like you had some good fishing, lot's of smiles. Thinking about scheduling a trip the last week of June. Usually come on a Sunday and go home on a Friday. Thinking a need a few more days to make it worth while at the price of gas today, 

• 2 weeks later...
Wow!  Looks like you had some good fishing, lot's of smiles. Thinking about scheduling a trip the last week of June. Usually come on a Sunday and go home on a Friday. Thinking a need a few more days to make it worth while at the price of gas today, 
For sure gas is brutal....fishing is looking to set up nicely for the year here's hoping the migratory fish get pushed passed the point.

We did 9 in 5 hours fishing last weekend...know a few who did better bottom bouncing

• 3 weeks later...
Be up tomorrow. If the wind lays down, may go out late afternoon
How ya making out. Won't get out for 2 weeks heading to fla.

Just bought a new to me boat too

I haven't not been on the water at least 1 day over weekend since April guess it was a good run

Me and kid took new boat out Sunday last week after sat blow and jigged up a couple with our spinning gear lol hopefully be ready to troll when I get back

New boat with the old boat behind it...I do miss her lol20220710_072016.jpg20220708_160531.jpg

• Like 1

Good luck with the "new" boat......... I think that you'll enjoy her.

I went from a midsized fiberglass boat to an 18 foot aluminum and love it. Portability, and the option to launch/load it solo is the main reason for my change. Keep us posted on your adventures in her.......

and have fun in florida......I'd melt down there.

• Like 1

Got up last Monday afternoon. Tues was a blow day. Weds was pretty choppy for my 16 footer, got 2 keeper walleye and threw about 4 small ones back. Had a couple drum and white bass too. thurs was 9 walleye in about 7 hours on the water, and another 8 on Friday. All on dipseys and worm harnesses. Most fish near the bottom in 50 fow. Never used dipseys before, so had to experiment with feet of line out. Most fishermen I talked to, said the walleye have scattered.

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics