Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
steelie

2018 Deer season

Deer were really moving this weekend! Finished putting up the last of our Ladder Stands. We hunt in Allegany county our group saw over 20 deer this weekend.

Edited by glfisherman
Spelling

Well, got it done last night. This buck is over 200lb and 5 and a half year old. I have pictures from last 4 years and his rack hasn't changed much other than gaining mass but his body is massive. The best part is my daughter enjoyed all of it with me.. extra special . 5843.jpeg20181019_201534.jpg20180929_123048.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Like 1

passed up on a few smaller bucks in the last two weeks seen a few big boys just cant seem to get shot at them hopefully this sat 

Been slow for us Brandon- saw 2 shooters opening day chasing well out of range-passed up a small buck yesterday and the doe are staying out of shotgun range..... for now. I’m at it till Sunday- hoping for the best. My buddy shot this buck yesterday that folded on camera- what were the oddsIMG_1709.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Sometimes I question my sanity! Steady snow this morning in Eden- the woods are painted white- no movement no distant shots- even the squirrels are sleeping in- in my blind set up for just such a day/tomorrow morning doesn’t look very nice either - still better than work! Good luck to any other die hards in the woods today IMG_1714.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

That's an awesome photo!! All I saw were doe Saturday. My wife crushed a doe sat and 2 minutes later a buck came sniffing the carcass! Well, he got it too... haha. Not a giant but she was happy. Had all kinds of junk on his bases. 20181117_172505.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Erie United Mobile App

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now