Hello from Rochester

King Slamming,

Thank you.  I have a Buddy, he likes to go to the 1000 Islands for Crappie, sometimes we do well, sometimes we drive 2 1/2 hours to catch nothing,  I would like to find somewhere closer to Rochester. Tried the Niagara River area with no luck.  Sodus Bay is good, if you time it just right. Caught some perch in the finger lakes, but not so much for the Crappie. I'll keep trying.

1 hour ago, King Slammin said:

Welcome aboard. I too love crappie fishing. I'm planning a day trip out to Chautauqua Lake with the family next weekend. Where do you crappie fish around Rochester?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Fish.jpeg

Otisco has great crappie fishing and small water. According to the DEC techs that did the last full lake survey, there is a booming population and it certainly doesnt get a lot of pressure. I know a guide from Ontario who brings his drift boat down and rows out for em....he usually punches a 3 man ticket of slabs. Im planning on offering trips for em spider rigging and baitfishing this year for customers that want a multi-species trip. Campground, cabins, bait, launch, slips, and good shore fishing for crappie on site. Pm me if you need any info...

Sent from my LGLS996 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics