Looking good so far Chad

20 hours ago, sk8man said:

Just arrived so testing  things out:emoticon-0100-smile:  Cool...pics work and editing etc.

honeoyeperch.jpg

Geez Les, did you pump her up with air?? Almost looks like a freak!!! But your fillets has my stomach growling, it's been a long time since I had a perch meal!! Hint-Hint LOL great job man!!

On March 6, 2016 at 0:15 PM, sk8man said:

Nice fish loaded with eggs. That's is one of the reasons why  us fisherman complain , where are the big ones or where are the perch.? When we keep these egg laden perch the perch will disappear . We should have a closed season on these perch during the spawning seasoning. I've been perch fishing for 65 years , and saw the decline in all the lakes I fish.

56 minutes ago, justtracytrolling said:

Nice fattie! Seneca I presume? I was surprised at the numbers and quality on Skaneatles last fall when I was there bass fishing. I keep saying im gonna take the boat over there and never do...once you get a slip you get lazy!

Sent from my LGLS996 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Ndo you realized the amount of perch fripppf

11 hours ago, pap said:

Geez Les, did you pump her up with air?? Almost looks like a freak!!! But your fillets has my stomach growling, it's been a long time since I had a perch meal!! Hint-Hint LOL great job man!!

rippery honeoyeperch.jpg

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics