Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wojo

Perch fishing

There are plenty of perch in 60 to 65 ft of water. Live golden shiners will do the trick. Picked up 2 dozen jumbos in less then 1/2 hr. He. We quit, had enough for eating. Also picked up 6 walleye bottom bouncing. That’s all we wanted. We are not meat hunters like most of the guys I know.

Can I ask, where did you go out of? We are over in Fort Wayne, and everyone has been telling us the Perch aren't biting yet! I figured they would be deep yet. Just not that deep! We really want to get out, so any help would be really appreciated!

Can I ask, where did you go out of? We are over in Fort Wayne, and everyone has been telling us the Perch aren't biting yet! I figured they would be deep yet. Just not that deep! We really want to get out, so any help would be really appreciated!

We are fishing eastern end
7.5 miles from Buffalo

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

I figured you were fishing the east end to find that deep of water! We might try driving over to Loraine. The water is that deep  a little out from there. It also explains why they aren't catching them at the west end in 20 to 25 ftw. We will try to find them deeper. Will have to get more lead! Thank You!