Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

An FYI that if you are thinking of investing the time and $$$ in a license that going to a Masters license initially isn’t too much more than a 6 pack and one can do more with the license.  Saves retesting to increase endorsement later.  Certainly worth a discussion with the instructor before hand.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Canadian fishing license

Canadian fishing license Earlier this year I bought my overpriced Canadian fishing license so I wouldn't have to worry about crossing the line. I should have done my homework, it's obvious we are not welcome . Sounds like they could make a good day get really bad quickly. 

in Open Lake Discussion

• Crossing the Canadian border and Fishing license

Crossing the Canadian border and Fishing license I'm looking for some information about crossing the border on Lake Erie and license requirements. I live in southern Ohio and fish Lake Erie's western basin out of Marblehead several times a year. I've never crossed the border in my boat but several years ago aboard a charter, we went into Canada to fish and had to purchase Ontario license.  I wasn't aware of any requirement to contact Canadian authorities to cross the border at that tim

in Open Lake Discussion

• Brick-and-mortar stores still play primary role as online sporting license sales trend upward

While a growing number of sportsmen embrace the availability and convenience of buying hunting and fishing licenses online, the longstanding tradition of standing in line at a local bait and tackle or sporting shop is alive and well. In fact, even as online purchasing trends continue to climb, the majority of licenses are still purchased in brick-and-mortar stores according to recent surveys conducted by AnglerSurvey.com and HunterSurvey.com. For hunters, the practice of purchasing licenses on

in Open Lake Discussion

• Lake Erie Captains & Guides

Hi guys - On Lake Ontario United we do something called LO Tweets from our captains and guides around the lake.  This spot of the site became pretty popular over the years (view LOU Tweets page) and so I wanted to give the same idea a try on LEU.  Here is my first attempt at it - it is slightly different from LOU in that it is pulling from both facebook and twitter, where as on LOU it only pulls from Twitter. http://www.lakeerieunited.com/walleye/lake_erie_captains_guides/ Hope yo

in Open Lake Discussion