wanted Fishing Friend

I am a new fisherman out on Lake Erie. I am looking for a person or persons or other fisherman who are looking to fish with someone out on the lake. Maybe there is someone like myself looking for somebody to fish with.

I am a guy over 60, getting ready to retire and just wanted to go and spent some time out on the lake, fishing tournaments and weekends or when ever an opportunity presents itself.

Thank you

Hello Dave my name is Paul I fish SP to Barcelona your welcome to fish with me and my buddy any weekend we make it up there.. This will be the second year on Erie thanks to this site and the info shared we did well our 1st year and hope to do better next year !!!!  Good luck and happy holidays  

19 hours ago, shinintimes said:

Hello Dave my name is Paul I fish SP to Barcelona your welcome to fish with me and my buddy any weekend we make it up there.. This will be the second year on Erie thanks to this site and the info shared we did well our 1st year and hope to do better next year !!!!  Good luck and happy holidays  

Paul - great to hear from you. Thanks for answering my email. And when i can get out fishing, i fish the same areas as you do. Is there another way i can contact you besides this forum, do you have an email address that you can share with me? To further our conversations?

Thanks again,

Dave

• 3 months later...

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics