fishfinders

milt

looking for a new fish/chart finder 9inch (trading boat in dealer wants my Lowrance hds gen3 ) having a tough time picking one out

just wondering what people like out there, im  looking at a simrad go 9xse ,garmin echo map and a Lowrance elite ti 2

thx jeff

looking for a new fish/chart finder 9inch (trading boat in dealer wants my Lowrance hds gen3 ) having a tough time picking one out
just wondering what people like out there, im  looking at a simrad go 9xse ,garmin echo map and a Lowrance elite ti 2
thx jeff
I installed a Simrad Cruise instead of the Go model as wasn't sure of the touchscreen. That said, you can't go wrong with the Garmin.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Lots of good options out there.  I’ve been running a Simrad Go7 xse  as a chart plotter the last two seasons and have been real pleased with it-nice clear screen even in bright sunlight.  Just put a Humminbird Helix 7 in the front of my Lund and that is sharp and clear as well.  Have friends with Garmin that speak highly of that too.  IMO look at touch vs buttons for control and if you need down/side scan between brands.  Seems like electronics keep getting better so if your stuff is 4 or 5 years old that is outdated compared to the latest offerings.

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics