Dreamweaver worm burners

Good morning King Slammin, 20 years ago my dad and I weren't doing so well out of the BRB, in Ontario, we came up with this same theory, they "walleyes" really weren't hitting the harnesses just nipping the tail end of the worm, and the were just bumping spoons. So we sat in the boat both of us knowing we need to feed them both at the same time, but how? So we decided to take 30 pound mono and make a 2 hook harness and use a swivele to attach the harness. Then we picked LOL, the Michigan Stinger spoon Kevorkian and give it a go. We ran it along the boat and at 2.2 it wasn't spinning out!! So we ran it with sticks and it worked great it was doing better then the sticks, but they really didn't want sticks we just ran them to Imamate a school of minnows. We should of patented it, we really didn't think people would believe us so we kept it under our hat, now DreamWeaver put a wire harness with a #10 triple hook on the end. Yes they work and are ment to run among your sticks as you can pull them at higher speeds. They don't work well in water current, meaning River fishing. I have a lot of success with them, but they have there time and place. I always run them either together or with sticks. I believe they work better at a faster pace. I ran them with harnesses and ever time we made a turn so the outside one went faster, bang we had one on the burner, so that told use they need to be trolled faster. Hope this helps, maybe more seasoned Erie guys will chime in to give you a definite YA/NAA PAP.

i just tied up some rigs to hook to my spoons always wanted to try using them as hareness talked to a few guys about this over the winter and many of them have had great luck small snap swivel mono back to a a single and treble on back i took hook off spoons and tested them the action is awsome tried with out swivel and the spoon went dead gonna run them for browns in lake o this weekend but i have no doubt the eyes in erie will hammer them

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics