Perch fillets

pap

From this site and LOU I found a fellow that lives somewhat close by that fishes a lake called Lake  Wallenpawpack. Shinintimes we have never met before but he informed me he was going up to NY. to go ice fishing out of Chaumont Bay. I can't remember if he invited me to go along or what but he mentioned that they did well and he offered me some of his fillets of perch, of course I jumped on that offer with two feet. We made arrangements to meet on a exit ramp on his way home and he would share his fish with me. I did not expect the amount he offered and they all were cleaned to perfection not a one bone, too bad we didn't get to talk more as it was a Friday afternoon and he had to get his guys home. This is the end result of his thoughtfulness!!!!

I'm glad you enjoyed them Mike !!. It was a pleasure to meet you if only for a short time i'm sure our paths will cross again on lake O or Erie.. There's nothing better then sitting down with friends and family for a nice fish fry that      Reminds me Justintracy from this site and LOU has a walleye event on Otisco in May you fish in the morning come in to great food and very nice people I really enjoyed that last year hope to go again this year !! Ttyl

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics