Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shellback

Fishing out of North East PA

Fished 7-9 caught 3 2 shorts lost 3 at boat nice perch and a sheep. Screens were awesome! Let's hope tomorrow's blow don't mess it up. Will fish Sunday if weather allows...I'm ready for them to be here and hungry. 50-60 fow

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Been fishing last few days pretty slow. Fished 30-60' looking for a better bite...best bite I found was 1.5-1.8 mph at the ball...I have a hard time getting that slow but when I could find a direction that helped me get there my bite picked up alot..

Hope to get back up there towards the end of the month. 6 hour drive one way for me, so I like to see 4 or 5 days of good weather. Scheduled for 2 weeks in Ontario mid Sept. With the border situation, that doesn't look good. How's the walleye bite in Sept? Might have to do my 2 weeks there.

You'll catch plenty of walleyes in September, but the problem becomes weather related as a flat lake can be difficult to come by...…. Dunkirk and Barcelona are better for me later in the season.

Edited by J. Sparrow

I agree our walleye bite from now till October only gets better as it goes by. Our bite here should pick up any day and it is getting better daily...the fish are here stacked but gotta work for them. Guys are catching limits but it's full day's work for most. This fish will also move deeper as water warms not uncommon to catch them 70-100 fow in August which is cool bc you can target Lakers while your thete too and have double the fun lol

• Like 2

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Topics

Hot Topics