Mostly fish lake Ontario out of point breeze. Venture to your lake a few times during summer and fall for some eyes and perch. My cousin and fishing partner was a member of your site and had some contacts with some of your members to point us in the right direction. DMD was killed in a car accident last fall. I'm hoping to be able to get information from you guys thru out the summer on my trips to your lake. If anyone is heading up to Ontario fell free to message me and I'll give you information up here.

Thanks

Captain Crabbie

RIP DMD

Sent from my E6810 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Sorry about your loss !!   I'll be staying at 4C's for 10 days in may been doing it for about 12 years had a boat up there for a few years  and now fish out of Barcelona every chance I get the rest of the summer most of the time I post after the trip 

I fish mostly Erie for walleye and Lakers on the eastern end out of the north east. ill give you the straight dope. we are there about every weekend in May, June, July, August, and September.

On the weekends I'm not there ill be fishing Ontario for Kings, I'm new to fishing Kings and could use all the help I can get.

We usually do really well on Erie, we usually fish from the bay to Dunkirk.

PM me anytime Ill help you as much as I can.

Edited by Fishnut

Will do thank you. And the same goes for you. I’ll start start fishing for lakers and perch in early April and walleye in May. Shoot me a mp any time I’ll let you know how we are doing, where we are doing it and what we are doing it on.

This should save us both time getting our programs rite and give us both a starting point.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

I am on both sites. This site I’m fishnut101 and Lou I’m fishnut. That’s also the name of our boat.

I’m not sure why but it’s easer to get help on LOU than it is to get help on LEU.

hopefully that will change as LEU gets more members.

• Like 3

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics