FISH USA store ,ERIE PA., Route 20 west. Check this place out for desirable Lake Erie Walleye and Perch fishing gear. Amazing different selections compared to our local outlets here in WNY.

I90 to I79 north to route 20 west a couple miles. Lots of newer walleye plugs with colors and sizes, different spoons and spinner blades available. Also hooks and side planer releases. Specializing in Lake Erie fishing gear. Fishermen here will be amazed at the selections.

1 hour ago, Jimdski said:

I90 to I79 north to route 20 west a couple miles. Lots of newer walleye plugs with colors and sizes, different spoons and spinner blades available. Also hooks and side planer releases. Specializing in Lake Erie fishing gear. Fishermen here will be amazed at the selections.

I've been there a couple of times. we have nothing that comes close to having the tackle in our area around Muncie IN.

we fish out of Geneva Ohio for walleye. we wanted to get more sunspot walleye bandits like the one I had ordered online. so we made the drive and was rewarded for making the trip. not only did we find the bandit we were wanting but we ended up buying more cranks and some great spoons. we spent over 100.00 on both visits.

I recommend going there just to see all the choices they have in a small place.

• 3 weeks later...

For large perch catches "French Creek" plastic jig lures are available. On "You Tube" there are Pennsylvania anglers shoes using plastic igs to produce good catches using plastic jigs. Avoid NY law enforcement for using illegal unprocessed emerald shiners for fishing in Lake Erie.

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics