I would like to introduce myself.  My name is Michael and I live in Central NY and I have a passion for walleye fishing.   I fish a lot of local lakes as well as the eastern basin of Lake Ontario for walleye including a lot of time I have spent trolling the waters of the legendary Bay of Quinte.    I also ice fish there as well.    I have never fished Erie but i am hoping this year is the year as it has always intrigued me.   It is basically the same distance for me to Erie as it is Quinte.  3.5 hrs to dunkirk area.      I look forward to reading and gaining knowledge from all of you and I would  be happy to share any info i have for the waters that I frequent.    Here is a picture of my rig.       Tight lines my friends

IMG_20160521_060643791_zps9cpd6tse.jpg

Welcome aboard Mike. If you're interested in summer time walleye.. Barcelona or Dunkirk are good spots to launch. Personally, I prefer Barcelona. We stay in Westfield and drag the boat each morning. If you want .. I'll let you know when we make plans to head out there. I can shoot you lodging details if you want. Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics