Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thechad

Lead core and deep divers.

Has anyone ever had any experience running reef runner 800s(deep divers) with leadcore. I’m wondering how they work. I’ve had a lot of success with he ripstick recently. Also I use the sufix 832 advanced. Any responses greatly appreciated. 

• Like 1

I run them in the spring. At 2.0 mph you will get another 15 to 20 foot of depth from um. Speed is the key when running close to the bottom tho. Slow down just a bit and you will be doing circles to try to get it off the bottom. Make sure you know how your rods pull with um on also, they pull hard and its easy to drag small fish.

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• What are jet divers

Been hearing that guys use Jet Divers to get bait down. What are they and whats different then a dispey diver. And do they work! Thanks.   Sent from my LM-X210CM using Lake Erie United Mobile App    

in Tackle & Techniques

• Leadcore with Deep Divers

By now, most of us have knowledge of some decent estimators for the running depths of various lure setups (like the Precision Trolling data- and/or other dive charts etc). Use of this information can be critical to presenting your bait of choice in the strike zone. Right now I am only invested into a few 5 color lead core rigs and a ten color (as I've heard that the 5 color seems to get used the most with success). I've got dipsey's, snap weights, bottom bouncers, jet divers & riggers bla bl

in Lake Erie Fishing Reports

• Lead Core Preference

Have been using 27# suffix and wondering if y’all have a go to brand/type and why. Just curious if I’m missing the boat on a better product. That’s folks. Tight lines.     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

in Lake Erie Fishing Reports

• Using Dipsy Divers

Hello all hoping to get some input. This is our first official year getting started and have never used dispy divers before now. Few questions How long of a leader? Do yours get tangled in the line when reeling them in? Because they pull so much how will you know if there is a fish on? Thanks     Sent from my LM-X210CM using Lake Erie United Mobile App    

in Tackle & Techniques

• Fishing Guide shirt for sale - Hard Core Waterfowl

I have a brand new fishing guide shirt for sale. Brand new with tags and has never been worn: Hard Core Pro Ventilated Button Down Fishing Guide Shirt with short sleeves in size 2XL...color is Sport Yellow...Vented chest, back, and underarms. Chest pockets include 2 top-button flaps, 1 side-zip security pocket, and 1 quick-access velcro side pocket. Duck head logo stitched on left sleeve and HARDCORE on back...$45 shipped    

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent