Bass Lake Erie Early Fall Transition Bass

Locations and lures to catch those early fall transition bass on Lake Erie.  I made my way out on Lake Erie looking for those Largemouth moving in.  I was able to piece together a pretty good morning.  Caught probably 30 by 11 am.   Two lures did the most damage.   I put together a little video that will show you the day went and what lures worked best.

Edited by Bigbass101
Fix Video Link

• 2 weeks later...

Where are the channels you are fishing?  I am somewhat familiar with the North East area and near Presque Isle Bay and North to the "W"s.  I haven't seen any fishable channels like this.  Planning to make the trip was WV this weekend (Oct 19th and 20th)

Edited by Randy Gorrell
spelling

On 10/15/2019 at 8:41 PM, Randy Gorrell said:

Where are the channels you are fishing?  I am somewhat familiar with the North East area and near Presque Isle Bay and North to the "W"s.  I haven't seen any fishable channels like this.  Planning to make the trip was WV this weekend (Oct 19th and 20th)

Sorry I missed this bud.  I was in Tennessee and Kentucky for over a week.  You can find the channels starting around Port Clinton and they go all the way around the Western Basin to the Detroit River.  I was just in East Harbor this past Monday.  Hope this helps.  Tight lines

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics