Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jimski2

Eastern Lake Erie Water Temperatures

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Sunday Lake Erie Walleyes

Check out the depths, temperatures, canon balls, perch schools.     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

in Open Lake Discussion

• Newbie To Fishing Lake Erie

Hey guys this is my first summer fishing Lake Erie. I bought a boat earlier this year that came with the big planer boards which I never used before. I would like to know if I can drag luhr jensen jets with spoons or crawler harnesses off of them.     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

in Open Lake Discussion

• Erie Basin Marina

Anyone doing walleye outside the walls on Erie Basin Marina

in Lake Erie Fishing Reports

• Erie winds

Planning a trip in a week or two and will fish out of the North East Marina launch. What winds do I need to avoid? I just have a 17 foot tiller boat with a 50HP Honda. I'm retired and will watch the weather for the best possible days, and I'd rather fish Monday to Thursday. I fished the lake last August and only got out one morning and one afternoon due to the winds. Never trust a weather report!    Thanks!

in Open Lake Discussion

• Lake Erie water temperatures

With surface temperatures of 38 degrees this morning, there is little difference of waters from surface to bottom. When the surface temperature reaches 42 the yellow perch and walleyes move in to warm beach areas to begin their spawn. The late Fred Kennedy, a Seneca fisherman told of at 2:00 AM the walleye would come into the beach at Brant and the glow of their eyes under a spotlight would be in the thousands as they concentrated there to spawn. The water temperature was the key. At 48 degrees

in Open Lake Discussion