Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MPI_Mallard

Erieau Walleyes

I'm running two downriggers and two dipsey divers, what should I drag behind them, sorry this is my second time doing this ,lol. Thanks fishnut!!

Red Green: And now the Man's prayer, I'm a man,
but I can change, if I have to, I guess. 

Edited by MPI_Mallard

sticks, spoons, worm harness, they all work. I usually give them a mix of colors until I see what they like. id start with pink, green, blue, black and orange.  start with 1 rigger on the bottom and the other half way up. it wont take long to see where they want it. good luck and let me know hoe you do, im headed up next weekend.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Jumbo perch and walleyes for the Bill’s game time.

Jr. and I spent the game time checking the score on the cell phone. In 65 foot of water we found scattered groups of perch , all jumbo sized, scattered around. They quickly took golden shiners but also quickly disappeared . After an hour we ran several miles to 75 foot of water due West . There we found suspended walleyes stacked up in the area 70 foot down. Action was slow with a Northeasterly blowing. The screen displayed large hooks stacked up to 85 foot out but the action was slow, only two

in Open Lake Discussion

• Copper for Walleyes?

September 5 the walleyes were down 60 to 70 feet. Could not reach them with 10 color leadcore. I almost broke out my 209 and 300 coppers (45lb) I use for Salmon. But I thought I might not be able to detect a fish on. Any thoughts on using copper for Walleyes? Only way we could catch them was divers.   Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Erie United Mobile App    

in Tackle & Techniques

• Sunday Lake Erie Walleyes

Check out the depths, temperatures, canon balls, perch schools.     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

in Open Lake Discussion

• NITE WALLEYES $$$$

Did real good last night for walleyes. Wednesday night left Lockport at 9 set up by 10:15 never even bothered to go as far as Hamburg we just finished that Woodlawn bar did best on the western tip of it. Next time I'm going to try to use the spot lock and cast them but we were doing great trolling our usual stick baits had a limit in 3 hours would have finished much earlier had we landed the five big ones that shook off good luck I'll be safe I'm hearing there is some sort of telephone pole stic

in Lake Erie Fishing Reports

• Erieau Steelheads

Hiya' everybody, I'm new to this kind of fishing, I'm running a 19' thundercraft equipped with walker down riggers and dipsey divers and would appreciate any suggestions on how to fish for steelheads properly, thanks in advance!! Red Green: "Vegetarian" is an old Indian word meaning "I don't hunt so good."

in Open Lake Discussion