for sale 2008 Lund Pro V 1900 IFS/SE

CSH Kucinski

2008 Lund 1900 Pro-V IFS/SE Serial # LBBBX246D808

This boat is in exceptionally good condition, see the attached pictures.  No dents or scrapes on the exterior, only some minor scuffs that can barely be seen.  The piece of triangular carpet in the bow where the electric trolling motor is mounted shows wear due to sun exposure but the new cover will take care of protecting that when replaced.  All other carpeting and the vinyl flooring is in very good condition, no tears and shows normal wear.  There is one scrape in the interior well area of the transom from the link arm used to connect the trolling motor to the main motor.  There is also a couple small burn marks on the left side of the counsel caused by contact from a heater.  All vinyl sides, doors have no tears and work as they should.  The helm picture does show two Cisco electronic mounting plates which will stay in the boat but only the unit described below and one Cisco Electronic mount are included.  Boat has always been trailered and it is has been stored inside every winter.  (Will be winterized and stored within the next two weeks and put in storage until April 1st)

I'm selling this for only one reason, I'm upgrading to a bigger boat.  I've tried to give you a full and thorough description but there may still be some missing information or a answer to your question.  More pictures are available.  If interested in discussing this or seeing it in person text or call 716-545-5925, asking $32,500.00 US.

2008 Mercury Opti Max 225 Serial # 1B537444 (105 Hours) w/SeaStar hydraulic steering and SS prop - Serviced & winterized annually by a local dealer.

2008 Mercury Pro-Kicker 9.9 Serial # OR219550 (Approx. 120 Hours) w/Trollmaster, SeaStar power trim, electric start and linked to the main motor - Serviced & winterized annually by a local marine dealer.
Shoreland'r Tandem Trailer Serial # 1MDAP6U268A412642, inspected annually by a local trailer dealer along with tire rotation and balancing

• Dual console with walk-through windshield and canvas hole cover
  • Standup Bimini Top w/Clear Side Curtains - Bimini used for the first time in 2015, Side Curtains New 2015
  • Bow Cover - New and never used
  • Travel Cover - New 2015
  • Minn Kota Terrova 101/AP/US2-60" w/I-Pilot, remote, three batteries and Ram support arm
  • Lowrance HDS8 GPS Gen 2 Insight w/Cisco Electronic Mount, no structure scan, new 2015
  • Sony AM/FM/CD Radio CDX-GT10M
  • Smartcraft Gauges
  • Standard Horizon Explorer GX1600 VHF Radio w/Shakespeare antenna and SS mount
  • Lowrance LWX-1 Satellite Weather Radio Module
  • Minn Kota MK330D three bank battery charger
  • Die hard Group 31 AGM Battery for main motor
  • Wave Wackers Model 20V
  • Separate line run from main battery to Blue Sea kill switch and fuse panel at the helm for added electronics
  • Front deck and transom livewell/baitwell
  • Bow storage compartments, one includes four Plano 3700 trays
  • Four Lund folding seats, no tears or marks, perfect condition
  • Under bow rod storage, individual tubes have been removed but can be replaced if needed
  • Six Cisco Rod Holders w/Lund Sport Trak mounts
  • Custom net holder made by Great Lakes Planers that fits into the bow seat base
  • Custom extension light made by Great Lakes Planers w/Lund Sport Trak mount
  • Two - 12" Big Jon custom made downrigger pedestals with BJ Quick Slide Mounting bases
  • Hard wired ;plugs for Cannon downriggers
  • Aqua Jet wash down system installed by Lund
  • Fire extinguisher
  • Interior LED lights, factory installed by Lund
  • All original manuals

Shoreland'r Tandem Trailer

• Chrome wheels and matching spare
  • Load guides
  • LED lights all around
  • Swingaway tongue

IMG_2691.JPG

IMG_2670.JPG

IMG_2675.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes it does.  Not sure if you live in NYS or not but we have to have our trailers inspected every year.  Mantelli, a local camper/trailer dealer inspects the entire trailer for me every spring and that includes, the brakes, the bearings and they even rotate the tires for me.  Additionally when I have it winterized every Fall by a local marina they also check the bearings for me.  This whole rig is well maintained on an annual basis.

Thank you !!  I live in North central Indiana. Color wise it looks  like my 98 1800 Pro V . I see you are in Buffalo, NY on the east end of the lake .  I fished a walleye circuit on Erie in the late 90's fished from Port Clinton to Geneva . Never fished PA , NY  Water. Sounds like you have her setup ready to fish . Just add Fuel and Oil !!!!  What would be the earliest I could view the boat this spring if I decide to come over ?

It is a great boat and it has served me well.  As mentioned above I am only selling it because I am buying a bigger, 23' boat with much higher gunwales.  I decided to take it out of winter storage just before Christmas, built a wooden frame over it and wrapped it completely in a tarp so that the snow stays off of it.  Right now we have green grass so I have not had to worry about that yet.  Took it out of storage because it would have been locked up until 4-1 and I need to sell it before then.  A lot of interest right now, a couple guys waiting to hear back from their bank but no firm deal made yet.  First person that has the funds in my hands gets the boat.

• 2 weeks later...

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics