3rd annual mayhem walleye tournament

Rocky Richardson is once again doing the mayhem tournament but at a new location in hoovers marina nanticoke, Ontario.  August 12, 13. 1 day tournament with big fish Friday an Sunday blow day.  Registration is 400 per team an 100 for Friday.   He is finalizing everything an will have more information posted by Monday.   Hoovers has a great set up to run this tourney an look forward to working with them for this event 

here is the  latest news and update for the 3rd annual mayhem walleye tournament,

i am pleased to announce that the tournament this year will be held at Hoovers Marina  there is everything needed for the natural progression of the tournament to the next level . this is a great location as it has , restaurant , double boat ramp , and docking facilities. and fuel . diesel and high test  if you need it along with regular of course . there prices are reasonable as well. 116 for high test the other day. 

the tournament will be held on august 12th  (big fish friday) and 13th tourney day .

my apologies for the delay but there were some issues that i wasn't sure were going to be complete in time for the tourney and wanted  to be sure everything was in order. 

there are a few changes this year , there will be a mandatory captains meeting on  friday night @6 pm  in the bar at Hoovers Marina.  the deadline for entries will be wed august 10th and i will not accept any  entries after that .  

you will be able to register at the  following locations , Bill's Bait and Tackle  Fishing World Outdoor Centre and erie tracker outfitters  also of course at hoovers marina (see Ronnie). this will be available as of wed in the following locations 

there are docks available but you need to contact hoovers directly  again ask for Ronnie .

there is a camp ground with water and hydro a few miles away from the marina.  heres a link for the web site . contact them directly . http://www.lprca.on.ca/pages/1357922989/Haldimand

i will be taking registrations on line , but these are subject to a 3% surcharge if payed by paypal, and or etransfer . 

if you have any questions you can contact me at the following email adress . [email protected] .  you also can send me a message on facebook if you have any questions . Rocky Richardson

the cost for this years tourney is $100 for big fish friday, $420 for the main event tourney , this includes $20 ramp fee  for tourney day .  total price for the tourney is $520 for both days . pay your own ramp fees on friday. 

look forward to seeing  you all at this wee Budweiser, and here at the mayhem@hoovers walleye tournament .

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics