Snap Jigging - Charter Advice

Hi All,

I am looking to do an informational charter for snap jigging in fall on Chautauqua. Just looking to see if anyone has an idea of what my expectations should be. If I do an "informational" charter, how much should I actually expect to get out of it? Will the guide discuss weather patterns, time of year, and other factors and share what the fish will be doing? Or will it more be geared to technique and generalizations on locations?  I am supposing the later and trying to determine if it is worth it.

Thanks,

• 1 month later...

I went out with Frank back out on Oct 8.  We had a great day and caught about 6 walleye.  More importantly Frank did a great job teaching me and I was very happy with the trip.  Frank has tremendous knowledge of the fisheries in Western / Central NY and I had a great time chatting with him as well about the history of the Lake Ontario salmon fishery etc.  Anyone looking to get out walleye fishing on Erie or Chautauqua as an inexperienced fisherman or someone who doesn't have a boat should definitely reach out to Frank!!!

Best,

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics