Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
joe lagreca

CATT REPORT!!!

Caught 20 beautiful walleyes today despite the 3 foot to 4 foot waves out there. Weather girl blew it again they were calling for Northeast 5 to 10 2 foot or less not even close we tuft it out anyway. Fish between cat and Dunkirk 78 feet of water to 83 feet of water mostly stick bait bite. Dipsy divers 125 to 150 was our best couple on the downriggers 55 and 45 feet down managed to get a three and a half man limit. Fished from 8 to 11:30 DEC girl inside was doing a quick survey thought you guys might like a heads up. Good luck be safe tight lines.20181008_130859.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Catt Creek July 23, 2019.

Got 13 walleyes. Most luck was 80 to 85 feet. Had to work hard for them. 6 am to 2 pm. No schools on the screen. They were spread out it seems. Stick baits were best. 7 color leadcore most productive. The 2 feet or less forecast wAs again not even close. 4 to 5 footers in the morning. Calmed down some around 11.   Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Erie United Mobile App    

in Lake Erie Fishing Reports

• Catt Creek June 28 2019.

Launched and went two or three miles west towards Dunkirk. Fished in 45 to 60 FOW. Best as 50 to 55. Caught 5 nice walleyes from 7 to 12. Some fish on screen but nothing like August and September. Most were on the bottom. 10 color lead. Drigger at bottom. Rapalas. And spoons.   Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Erie United Mobile App    

• Catt Creek 7-10-2019

Fished Eagle bay Wednesday. 1 walleye about 21 inches and 1 Lake trout about 15 pounds. Fished 45 to 72 FOW from 8am to 2:30 pm. Lake flat, temps and humidity high. Walleye came on 7 colors lead off planer board on worm harness. Lake trout came off down rigger 10 feet off bottom on shallow Bomber long A. Left early cause fishing was slow and heat was brutal. There was about 20 trailers in parking lot in morning when we left and 2 when we got back. Boats scattered all ove

• Early Walleye fishing: Catt Creek to Small Boat Harbor Buffalo.

I am wanting information on early Walleye fishing in these areas, which is where I fish. I never have much luck until Late July through September. Then I do pretty good. Can anyone tell me if you CAN have good success in this area earlier in the season, and how? I usually fish Lake Ontario for salmon until July for Walleye on Erie. Thanks.   Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Erie United Mobile App    

• dutch fork fishing report

Fishing mainly walleye out of Walnut creek and Lampey marinas in PA finding tons of walleye in 30-40', but have caught some in 20-25 including some big ones. We fish harnesses on bottom bouncers and inline weights. alot more fun than downriggers and dipsys. trolling slow at 1.4, - 1 oz inline weights 30'-50' back on planer boards are working really well, bouncers are on the bottom with butterfly blades doing best. some spots cannot keep 6 rods in the water! walleye color blade, ra