2019 thunder chicken season

• 3 weeks later...

What a tough season so far. Finally put one down this morning in the wet conditions. Wasnt the one I have been after but he wouldn't come closer than 60 yards and this one came through between us. Couldn't pass a longbeard for a longbeard! Didn't have time for a good pic before work but beard was 10+

What a tough season so far. Finally put one down this morning in the wet conditions. Wasnt the one I have been after but he wouldn't come closer than 60 yards and this one came through between us. Couldn't pass a longbeard for a longbeard! Didn't have time for a good pic before work but beard was 10+

Awesome! Congratulations! Yeah this weather has not been turkey friendly. I have not been out yet, just too tough trying to get the boat ready to go and dodging the rain as well. I have had to pick and choose how to use the few good days we have had on the weekends. Going to try this weekend to get out! I hope this dries up soon so that the hens can sit their nests and poults can survive. Worst thing is cold and wet conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics