sold / closed wellcraft coastal

Im selling my 1998 wellcraft 210 coastal it comes with a 2003 venture trailer with new bearings,brakes and seals. All lights work title for both in hand. The boat is a 1998 with a 4.3 volvo gl engine, outdrive is a sx cobra very smooth gear lube changed at the beginning and end of season same with engine oil. The boat has a 8ft 6in beam nice and wide all gauges work besides the speedometer. It comes with the rod rack but the big jon rod holders,scotty downriggers and planer board mast does not. I have a extra set of big jon manual planer reels that i would throw in. It also has a hummingbird gps chart plotter fish finder combo one year old works great. The cabin is clean cushions in great shape it has a table and sleeps 3. The boat has two in floor fish boxes bait well and wash down system all in working order. The only thing the boat will need is a fresh coat of bottom paint. Very nice boat just got a bigger one to run charters on. Im asking 12,000obo. Very nice boat very dependable and easy to trailer. Fresh water boat swell. Any question call 814-602-7136 thanks

KIMG0562.jpg

KIMG0563.jpg

KIMG0561.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

KIMG0285.jpg

Edited by fishing time

You must be logged in to view content