Your top three artificial's

Shallow divers: renosky crystalinas, yo zuri crystal minnows, rapala  hj's, reef runner 700s, bay rats

Deep divers: rapala DDHJs, reef runner 800s, Berkeley Flicker minnows. 

If I can't get them on sticks, then I'll go to harnesses, although, I'll run double willows along with my sticks, and maybe with the occasional spoon. I prefer a larger spoon than most of the walleye spoons. 

Edited by ShenangoEyes

11 hours ago, Lures with a twist said:

You got it pap its power dive just under a different nameemoji854.png

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

I knew it!!! You sly dog, about how many more eye spoons are you going to put on the site. Would a phone call be better? That way I could pick your brain as for colors vs. area I fish??? I'm thinking maybe switching out the ones I picked for ones more suited towards the NE LakeO, let me know!!! What ever suits you. PAP :emoticon-0178-rock: :emoticon-0167-beer:

You're welcome. Nice looking spoons. I run spoons more often than anything for walleye. I'm going to get my wish list together. I'll order when I'm back in May.

Edited by Locoman

Man you never quit amazing me those spoons are awesome!!! Kind of like those $20 lures that are supposed to imitate a school of minnows, man I can't wait till your sight is complete, I'll be dropping a few Ben Franklins for sure

How about it more action over now than LOU. That's about to change this has been a weird spring, who would of ever thought that old man winter would hold out this long. With temps in the 60's forecasted for the end of this week will put a lot more guys out there after the Browns, and this board will explode in 2-3 weeks when the eye season opens on LakeO. To kick off a new board in mid winter I think the site has made leaps and bounds for its self. Congrats to Chad and all the members that we have already!! The games have yet to start!!! Think spring and 50* water temps. :emoticon-0178-rock::emoticon-0148-yes:

There is a end insight Mike I feel like the guy in the kingsford commercial he says it was cold and everything was white his friends tell him it was only winter buddy ... We had a low of 21 this morning I have my outboard covers in the living room warming up so I can wax them the woman isn't very happy but it give me hope !!! Can't wait for the reports to start rolling in

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics