Newbie from NWPA

Hello All, 
As  my user name suggests, I'm a newbie that lives in NW Pa and has recently re-caught walleye fever after a couple weeks in Canada fishing. I have also just purchased a boat that I hope to use for walleye fishing in Canada but would possibly like to try Lake Erie if the weather would permit the small boat I have. I hope to learn here and possibly in the future add input. Ive loved fishing my entire life but raising children and working seemed to take priority over the years. Now kids are grown and fishing is back on my to-do list. Years ago my father and I fished Lake Erie for walleye but it's been so long I barely remember much of it. So, thanks for having me aboard!

IMG_7638.JPG

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, wallychaser said:

Welcome aboard :emoticon-0100-smile:  Only been fishing Erie a few times the past couple of years so I'm definitely still a "newbie" myself. Lots of helpful folks on here more than willing to get you pointed in the right direction !! Good luck and stay safe. :emoticon-0103-cool:

Thanks WC! I'm looking forward to absorbing what I can here. I wish it was May and not November.......... Spring will be here soon.

16 hours ago, Newbster said:

Newbie from NWPA

Hello All, 
As  my user name suggests, I'm a newbie that lives in NW Pa and has recently re-caught walleye fever after a couple weeks in Canada fishing. I have also just purchased a boat that I hope to use for walleye fishing in Canada but would possibly like to try Lake Erie if the weather would permit the small boat I have. I hope to learn here and possibly in the future add input. Ive loved fishing my entire life but raising children and working seemed to take priority over the years. Now kids are grown and fishing is back on my to-do list. Years ago my father and I fished Lake Erie for walleye but it's been so long I barely remember much of it. So, thanks for having me aboard!

IMG_7638.JPG

welcome aboard, im also from Pa. central Pa. I fish Erie all summer for walleye if I can be of any help send me a PM ill be more than happy to help.   PS. I fish out of North east mostly.

6 hours ago, Fishnut said:

welcome aboard, im also from Pa. central Pa. I fish Erie all summer for walleye if I can be of any help send me a PM ill be more than happy to help.   PS. I fish out of North east mostly.

Thanks! I appreciate the offer, I will take you up on it!

On 11/8/2017 at 5:41 PM, shinintimes said:

Welcome !!    I'm from NE Pa and fish every weekend the forecast allows mostly out of Barcelona 

Thanks! Are you from Northeast Pa the town or NE Pa meaning the NE part of PA?

Edited by Newbster

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics