Bass Found a few big smallmouth bass

Found a few big smallmouth bass

Hey guys, 

I had the chance to get out with a local in the niagara region to try and dial into some fall smallmouth bass. It took us the whole day but we found em.. They were pretty friggin big too!

Heres the recap

Hope you guys enjoy!

Myself and Lyle are working on a couple cool video projects in the coming months so if you are interested in following our adventures, make sure to subscribe to my youtube channel as well as Lyles channel!

thanks for watching,

Dan

• Like 2

Last year the Canadian Frost Derby out of Crystal Beach produced a possible state record bass in November. The entry was eliminated due to the lack of a non resident fishing license. November has the largest well fed bass after the summer that are developing their spawn eggs. Now is the time to try for the state record bass.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2017 at 7:32 AM, jimski2 said:

Last year the Canadian Frost Derby out of Crystal Beach produced a possible state record bass in November. The entry was eliminated due to the lack of a non resident fishing license. November has the largest well fed bass after the summer that are developing their spawn eggs. Now is the time to try for the state record bass.

Thats crazy! I can definitely believe that after seeing what i saw when i shot this video!

On 13/11/2017 at 9:21 PM, Decoy hound said:

Another awesome video!! Keep’em coming!!

On 13/11/2017 at 8:00 PM, rvan said:

Very nice video

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

Thanks guys! If you havent already, stay connected on my youtube channel by subscribing. Just put out a muskie video!

• 8 months later...

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics