Hybrid lures???

pap

Hybrid lures???

I know this isn't about lures but about those that make them. I'm trying to get a hold of Nick from Hybrid lures? I have exhausted all my avenues of reaching him. Does anyone know what's going on with him, I'm supposed to be getting a batch of lures from him and need other stuff done. Kind of hard to do if you can't get ahold of him. Really I'm a little worried, he's usually pretty pronto on getting back to ya. Any help getting in touch with him is greatly appreciated!!! PAP

• 1 month later...
On October 6, 2017 at 10:30 AM, Smoke-n-Finn said:

Pap, thought that he was your boy, lol. I just got those spoons he sold off LOU, maybe month ago. Maybe those were last of his stash and he is done, hope not..... Been catching fish on those spoons and wanted him to do some cranks for me too.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

No there's something wrong, his mailbox is full on his phone I left text messages called all hrs. He had some issues before family wise but he called me back. Yea I gotta batch of cranks I wanted him to do also. I got a apb out on him with both sites to no avail. With all this shyt going on out there I'm more worried than anything!!! Yea he did do me quite a bit of stuff. This guys the absolute best guy with a airbrush I know. Simply amazing what he can do!!

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics