Start a Facebook account (addm )

The walleye guys on another site I belong to, it covers western, middle, Port Clinton area, and the eastern basin, the western basin guys always have the most chat going on, hell those guys will invite you to go along with them, even tow your boat out for ya if that's what it takes. We stayed in Oak Orchard at a place called LamberJacks. A stone throw across the Turtle Creek  is another marinia called naturally Turtle Creek marina, which a lot off charters go out of. But there is a huge marinia down from there called Wild Wings, that place is huge and a lot of charters go out of that area. What I found amazing was the amount of info those guys are willing to share, the charter guys will help those to the bitter end that are on his boat, but they call each other by cell phones, to find the big pods of fish, but the other guys will share info over the radio. Hopefully this site will open the door to this same train of thoughts. There's enough fish in LakeO to satisfy all the anglers, maybe it will put enough pressure on the sight of walleye fishing that they will start a stocking program for LakeO that's a lot bigger than what's going on now. But that is a long shot IMO. But its worth a shot!!!!!

BURNIN DAYLIGHT, it's on my end for some reason the one iPad with the red cover on took its last dump!! LoL I tried it with another and all is well, but that kind of puts me in a bind, I was going to use that one IPad I'm seriously thinking about the Smart Troll. Damn I was going to use that one and keep this one for just this. The kids got new ones from Santa this year, they used these hard for four years, always something.

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics