Lake Erie Fall Perch

Lineman is right on on the perch .  I looked for 2 hours out of Dunkirk Wednesday with only a handful of links to show for it. Weather changes next week Thursday. A week of cooler water should get them going.

Why is it, in Ohio perch fishing is at its best for over 2 months, the same with Pennsylvania. Warm water temps don't effect them

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

I read the reports from the west end too. The lake is very different there. Shallow, and a lot more structure. The big thing is bait. There seems to be a lot more of it and right now there are very few walleyes there to compete for it. The shallow north ends of the finger lakes arte similar and I catch perch there all summer.

The perch are in closer
60 ft yesterday caught 35 jumbos on golden shiners. Today 50ft 35 jumbos on goldens.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Atta boy Wojo!!! Gotta hunt em down...we saw schools last Sat in Barcelona in that 60ft range...of course where the perch net was set

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Worked hard for 40 keepers today, moved around off sturgeon point fish were caught between 63-70 on goldens. Could have caught more but ran out of bait. First 3 fish were 12-13in with in the first 5 mins of fishing thought it was going to be an amazing day still did well though!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

• Like 2

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics