Canadian fishing license

Canadian fishing license

Earlier this year I bought my overpriced Canadian fishing license so I wouldn't have to worry about crossing the line. I should have done my homework, it's obvious we are not welcome . Sounds like they could make a good day get really bad quickly. 

• 6 months later...

This has changed this year as you no longer have to call and tell them you are coming. you can buy a Canadian license and you don't have to call and tell them you are fishing in there waters. ( they have radar they no where all the boats are on the lake anyway ) you just cant touch land on their side and everyone in the boat has to have one.  

• 2 weeks later...
This has changed this year as you no longer have to call and tell them you are coming. you can buy a Canadian license and you don't have to call and tell them you are fishing in there waters. ( they have radar they no where all the boats are on the lake anyway ) you just cant touch land on their side and everyone in the boat has to have one.  

Nothing changed for Charter Fishing Boats,You still must call CanPass,have Canadian Work Permit Visa for $155 Canadian Dollars and can o my work in Daylight Hours!
I will stay out of Canadian Eaters again this year,not giving them a dime of my money!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics