Fish Camp

Thanks again Chris you have been a big help it would be my pleasure to buy your dinner if we meet up ... 35 bucks per man is good deal I like the layout of the place as well  I ran a shake down yesterday on a local lake got a few browns but more importantly the boat ran great !!! July is a perfect time for me we do a 10 day trip to oak orchard (lake O)  the week before  Memorial day every year and I hope to get over to Erie one day for perch but that will be in the buffalo area.. Good Fishing to you !!!

On March 27, 2016 at 8:00 AM, shinintimes said:

Thanks again Chris you have been a big help it would be my pleasure to buy your dinner if we meet up ... 35 bucks per man is good deal I like the layout of the place as well  I ran a shake down yesterday on a local lake got a few browns but more importantly the boat ran great !!! July is a perfect time for me we do a 10 day trip to oak orchard (lake O)  the week before  Memorial day every year and I hope to get over to Erie one day for perch but that will be in the buffalo area.. Good Fishing to you !!!

Paul.. dinner certainly isn't necessary, but I'll accept a cold beverage!

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics