Walleye Walleye page 2017

Going to head out tomorrow. Has been a bit quiet here lately. I hope that is not too indicative of the bite. Any luck out there this week boys? I'll post results tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

Achilles just wondering if you made it out today and if you did how you made out thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Only two boats out with us today the Lund and another white one which appeared to be a walk around. I suppose that was you. I was surprised to see so little traffic. I suppose most were out chasing horns. Had plenty of hooks today but nothing like the last few weeks. Perhaps the last time out for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

Bud,Thanks! Water temps are above normal for early October for Lake Erie/Niagara River.This will have me night trolling probably into late November this year.One last trip to Chautauqua Lake tomorrow with client from Washington State Fly Fishing for Muskies,then it's all trips close to home in Tonawanda.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Like 1

Any of you experienced Lake Erie walleye fishermen think there would be enough eyes still worth chasing in the usual 65 to 75 fow range NW of Sturgeon next week. Really would like to have one more go at it depending on the weather. Not sure what the water temps are doing and how much that will change things. Next potential window looks like Wednesday of next week but a lot can change by then. Interested in hearing a few opinions.

Thanks. 

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics