Walleye Walleye page 2017

0914171912(1).thumb.jpg.c546e644bfaf2628b7ad1c1543a3b054.jpg

4 minutes ago, Ten Percent said:

Looking for a fun fishing partner out of Barcelona tomorow..gotta sweet ride w all the goodies, just none of my buddies are available..will go by myself if I have to..but sure would hate to drop that fat 10 pounder at the back of the boat cuz I couldn't get the net on it quick enough..any takers?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

I fished solo most of the summer.It can really be challenging,I really kind of enjoy it.Yesterday I switched things up a bit and went to Ontario.Fat 10 lber.can be a handful but not as much as a 30lb king especially with a dipsey rod with long lead pulling a flasher fly.I really had my hands full.Hope you find a net man good luck.

0914171912(1).thumb.jpg.c546e644bfaf2628b7ad1c1543a3b054.jpg
I fished solo most of the summer.It can really be challenging,I really kind of enjoy it.Yesterday I switched things up a bit and went to Ontario.Fat 10 lber.can be a handful but not as much as a 30lb king especially with a dipsey rod with long lead pulling a flasher fly.I really had my hands full.Hope you find a net man good luck.

Yup...just pulled a crew together..kinda pschyed, a best buddy who has yet to fish on Ten Percent and his new girlfriend..hope she can handle the BIG water...guess I'd better grab some more Bonine..NO Pukers...lol..good luck tomoro All you walleye whores

• Like 2

I personally would not waste your time driving all the way to Barcelona there are tons of fish between the cat and Dunkirk doesn't seem worth the extra time to drive

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Appreciate the feedback Fishkiller!! What depths seemed to hold the most fish between the catt & Dunkirk?

Looking for some tips I've been reading at what depths these walleye have been at from previous post. I have fished out of Barcelona with great success in 40 fow but that was a month or so ago. I'm new to Erie but is there no luck right now being that shallow. I don't know how I'd feel going 7-8 miles out on a smaller fishing boat. Any recommendations? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

20 minutes ago, ThunderVI said:

Lots of good morning/day reports lately. Has anyone been fishing in the evening? Was thinking about going to Dunkirk this evening and wondering if the bite is just as good in the evening or if it tails off at all.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Doesn't matter, fished last saturday and the morning bite sucked but once mid day hit, got a 3 man limit in no time.

• Like 1

I personally would not waste your time driving all the way to Barcelona there are tons of fish between the cat and Dunkirk doesn't seem worth the extra time to drive

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Fishkiller..was there any size to the fish you got yesterday? Appreciate the feedback..thanks

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics